HVAC systems have a means of breaking down when the weather is at its worst – on the coldest night of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave. Occasions when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you want it most. A Maintenance Program can help you and your family enjoy indoor comfort all year long. Consider these advantages:
- Pre-Season Check-ups – your HVAC system is Checked and serviced prior to the top seasons.
- Energy Savings- With constantly scheduled maintenance your unit is totally sure to operate more efficiently and use less power. Clean air filters assure maximum air flow while clean coils operate more efficiently.
- No Surprises- You are informed on any mandatory repairs needed before the work is done.
- Prolong the Effective Life of Your Equipment- With regular upkeep on your system, minor problems are corrected that can cause significant ones if not detected early.
Well maintained heating and air systems last longer! For more info, call us.
Regular maintenance on the major systems in your home, is one of the most important money-saving practices for home ownership. A maintained system will perform more efficiently, while experiencing fewer breakdowns.
- About half of your energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. Your heating and cooling system becomes less efficient and reliable as it accumulates dust and dirt throughout the year – which costs you money in increased utility and repair bills.
- If the HVAC unit is not running properly it may be working too hard, resulting in inconsistent air temperatures and reduced comfort.
- When it’s properly maintained, you can add several years (3-5 years in some cases) to the life of your heating and air conditioning system, adding years of efficient use.
- Part of your yearly inspection involves lubricating all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause resistance in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use. This resistance can also cause equipment to wear out more quickly, requiring more frequent repairs or replacements.
- Another part of system maintenance is cleaning the blower components. This helps to insure proper airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.